As we begin to wrap up our first round of training sessions for the year, we are preparing for 2023’s scholarship program. If you are looking to jumpstart your career in tenement management, or refine the skills that you already have, then read on!
The recipient of this year’s scholarship will receive free access to all of our industry training courses:
As well as free training in all of our software products:
Free training in industry software:
- Mineral Titles Online
- Tengraph – DMIRS Online Mapping
- Other DMIRS Online Systems
The scholarship is suitable for all skill levels and open to everyone who meets the essential criteria.
- You must be a resident of WA with the ability to attend our training sessions in West Perth
- You have an interest in moving into mining administration and/or Tenement Management.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter with brief introduction, why you are interested in the training offered by LandTrack Systems, and why you would benefit from receiving this scholarship
- Copy of your CV with any relevant experience
Please send the above to our team at LandTrack Systems: email@example.com
- Applications close 15th June 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Decision to be announced 30th June 2023