LandTrack Systems announces its Tenement Management Scholarship.
We are well aware of the struggles the mining industry has faced over recent months, having to come to terms with Covid-19 and the restrictions on interstate and international travel. We are also aware that many West Australians have had their lives thrown into turmoil with many losing their jobs. We, along with many in the industry, have given consideration to how we can support our community in these challenging times.
That’s why we are pleased to announce that we are offering one free place to all of our training sessions to a person with the following criteria:
- You must be a West Australian resident with the ability to attend our training session in West Perth
- You have some experience in the mining industry
- You have lost your job or have had your hours impacted through Covid-19
- You have an interest into moving into mining administration, with a goal to be a Tenement Manager
We especially encourage applications from Indigenous West Australians.
What we are offering is FREE access to all of our industry training courses:
FREE training in all of our software products:
FREE training in industry software:
- Mineral Titles Online
- Tengraph – DMIRS Online Mapping
- Other DMIRS Online Systems
If you, or someone you know would like to apply for this opportunity, please email their resume to Mike Smith at LandTrack Systems: email@example.com
Mike will also reply to any of your queries.
Applications close 5.00pm 30th October 2020